This is the bottom half of the net. It belongs to a man named Mathieu Garon. Seen here in this photo, Mathieu Garon is sending the message: B^^ch please, MY NET!
I got home just in time to watch the 3rd period, and apparently I was just in time to watch the Oilers turn it on. Great goal by Visnovsky.
A couple of thoughts tonight:
1) Robert Nilsson - pretty dandy, showing that he can play on almost any line and surprised me with his versatility; also very useful on the back-check, breaking up some Ducks chances in the final minutes
2) Marc Pouliot - proved my guess right that he would be more than capable of playing the more physical game required against the Ducks
3) Mathieu Garon - somebody deserves a contract extension...
4) Jeff DesLauriers - is MacT taking turns dressing the backups, or is this a positive nod in JDD's direciton?
5) Denis Grebeshkov - continues to look better and better, if he keeps going at this rate, Ladislav Smid could very well be dealt for a bag of pucks
And remember hockey fans...