Home | The Team | Our Authors: Antony Ta (raventalon40) and Travis Yano (thickoil)


Antony Ta,Current Events,Edmonton,Edmonton Oilers,Hockey,NHL,Oilers,Sports

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

The poll is temporarily down.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Conklin Shuts Out Decrepit Oilers 4-0



I'm so disappointed after this game I don't know what to say. I haven't felt this way about our Oilers since we went on that crazy post-Smyth-trade winless streak.

Oil Country is hurting and hurting bad.

More later tonight when I can form coherent sentences without f-words in them.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Addicted-to-oil said...

Somehow I'm not too deflated. After witnessing that Toronto game, I can't say I wasn't too surprised. This team has no identity, and until they do, they're going to stink. Something major needs to happen. MacT needs to get fired, someone needs to get traded, or Moreau needs to slash Pouliot in the face in practice. SOMETHING!

November 17, 2008 at 9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home







Layout by Antony Ta
CSS document edited from its original version by Douglas Bowman
First version: Sunday, October 26, 2008